Rooster Strategic Solutions, LLC, is a boutique consultancy focused on agriculture marketing strategy. We work with a number of large ag advertisers, publications, retailers and farmers to help our clients meet their strategic goals.
Josh is a consultant and marketer specializing in agricultural issues, production, policy and sustainability.
- Helping clients be competitive & successful.
- Developing products & tools that engage.
- Working with clients to use data to fuel strategy.
- Anticipatory Thinking/Flash Foresight
Chief Digital Officer
James is a digital consultant specializing in agriculture, closing the knowledge gaps that are barriers for brands, agencies and publishers.
- Digital capabilities within food and agriculture.
- Knowing the latest movements in digital.
- Hands-on experience with the tools.
- Communicating clearly a highly technical field.
Social Media Manager
Chandler is a social media manager and consultant specializing in agriculture.
- Social media platforms and management tools.
- Creativity through copywriting and visual intelligence.
- Developing marketing strategies through industry metrics.
- Communicating and strategic planning.
Andrea is a project manager specializing in event planning and trade show logistics
- Planning, organizing, and implementing logistics for trade show exhibition and special events
- Coordinating various marketing campaigns and database management
- Building strong team and client relationships
Tom retired from Monsanto as western agronomy lead. Prior to that he managed stewardship and sustainability issues at CropLife America and the American Society of Agronomy.
- Providing agronomy education from basic crop and soil management to advanced concepts like managing resistant weeds and insects
- Sustainably protecting water and soil resources using no till, cover crops, and precision tools.
- Expert in regulatory issues managing fertility in regulated watersheds like the Chesapeake Bay.
Senior Account Strategist
Agricultural communications was Sue Lee’s education path, and she has stayed on that farm-lined path her entire career. Her outstanding people skills combined with years of marketing experience supports her strong abilities in advertising sales, advertising, business-to-business (B2B), marketing strategy, and marketing.
- Aggressive client advocate and solver of sales and marketing challenges
- In-depth and deeply historical agricultural media knowledge
- A doer, a thinker but also a willing trainer and leader
Chief Content Officer
Pauli’s career at John Deere involved work on every agricultural product line, including large and small tractors, combines, planters and drills. He retired as the company’s manager of production and precision ag communications in December, 2018. Prior to Deere, Pauli worked for the USDA Soil Conservation Service after earning a B.A. degree in public relations at Illinois State University and a Masters degree in journalism from the University of Illinois.
- Decades of experience with ag equipment and precision ag tech
- Skilled in promotional/technical/editorial writing
- Marketing and advertising plan creation
Chief Client Strategist
Karen is a marketing communications strategist focused in agriculture, working closely with clients to help them plan and implement programs that achieve their goals.
Pragmatic leader and consultant
Facilitator and team-builder
Communicator passionate about agriculture
Client advocate and partner
Chief Media Strategist
Pat is a media strategist with a passion for media and agriculture and putting the pieces of the media puzzle together to achieve a targeted integrated communication plan that always put the account’s interests first.
- Integrated media strategy to reach agricultural, rural, urban and food
- Follow and trend media usage and adoption of new outreach mediums
- Great working partnerships across all mediums with vendors
We are a consulting and marketing company specializing in agricultural issues, production, policy and sustainability. Rooster Strategic Solutions, LLC, offers strategic consulting, sustainability and agronomic expertise, media strategy, communications, digital and data-driven services.