Rooster Strategic Solutions, LLC, is a boutique consultancy focused on agriculture marketing strategy. We work with a number of large ag advertisers, publications, retailers and farmers to help our clients meet their strategic goals.
Josh is a consultant and marketer specializing in agricultural issues, production, policy and sustainability.
- Helping clients be competitive & successful.
- Developing products & tools that engage.
- Working with clients to use data to fuel strategy.
- Anticipatory Thinking/Flash Foresight
Chief Digital Officer
James is a digital consultant specializing in agriculture, closing the knowledge gaps that are barriers for brands, agencies and publishers.
- Digital capabilities within food and agriculture.
- Knowing the latest movements in digital.
- Hands-on experience with the tools.
- Communicating clearly a highly technical field.
Chief Creative Director
Cheryl is a strategic creative leader with extensive experience in directing the development of agricultural communications in all media.
- Passionate about producing work that’s as smart as it is visually impactful.
- Seeks to inspire and challenge clients to achieve the best work possible.
- Proven record of delivering solutions that yield results.
Blair is an account executive specializing in agriculture.
- Experienced account manager with deep roots in agriculture.
- Strong understanding and global perspective of agriculture.
- Bold and creative thought-leader.
- High-energy personality.
Social Media Manager
Chandler is a social media manager and consultant specializing in agriculture.
- Social media platforms and management tools.
- Creativity through copywriting and visual intelligence.
- Developing marketing strategies through industry metrics.
- Communicating and strategic planning.
Strategic Account Director
Carrie comes to Rooster with a mix of agency and client experience. This blend of experience makes Carrie an advocate for successful client experiences and a desire for a deep understanding of the brands she is engaged with.
- Passionate about uncovering and understanding the why
- Problem solver and solution provider
- Collaborator and get it done enthusiast
Andrea is a project manager specializing in event planning and trade show logistics
- Planning, organizing, and implementing logistics for trade show exhibition and special events
- Coordinating various marketing campaigns and database management
- Building strong team and client relationships
Tom retired from Monsanto as western agronomy lead. Prior to that he managed stewardship and sustainability issues at CropLife America and the American Society of Agronomy.
- Providing agronomy education from basic crop and soil management to advanced concepts like managing resistant weeds and insects
- Sustainably protecting water and soil resources using no till, cover crops, and precision tools.
- Expert in regulatory issues managing fertility in regulated watersheds like the Chesapeake Bay.
Senior Account Strategist
Agricultural communications was Sue Lee’s education path, and she has stayed on that farm-lined path her entire career. Her outstanding people skills combined with years of marketing experience supports her strong abilities in advertising sales, advertising, business-to-business (B2B), marketing strategy, and marketing.
- Aggressive client advocate and solver of sales and marketing challenges
- In-depth and deeply historical agricultural media knowledge
- A doer, a thinker but also a willing trainer and leader
Senior Media Strategist
Lisa has worked in agricultural media for more than 15 years and is excited to bring her skills and experience to work for Rooster’s clients. Lisa works closely with Pat and Ted to create, implement and execute Rooster’s media functions.
- Highly skilled in analyzing, reviewing and recommending the right media.
- Strong relationships with ag media.
- Experience in both US/Canada, Crop/Livestock – companies including John Deere, Intervet (now Merck Animal Health), Dow AgroSciences (Canada), Agrotain (now Koch Agronomics Services), Alltech, Nutrien (US& Canada), Hubbard Feeds, Ridley Block Operations, and others.
Chief Content Officer
Pauli’s career at John Deere involved work on every agricultural product line, including large and small tractors, combines, planters and drills. He retired as the company’s manager of production and precision ag communications in December, 2018. Prior to Deere, Pauli worked for the USDA Soil Conservation Service after earning a B.A. degree in public relations at Illinois State University and a Masters degree in journalism from the University of Illinois.
- Decades of experience with ag equipment and precision ag tech
- Skilled in promotional/technical/editorial writing
- Marketing and advertising plan creation
Chief Client Strategist
Karen is a marketing communications strategist focused in agriculture, working closely with clients to help them plan and implement programs that achieve their goals.
Pragmatic leader and consultant
Facilitator and team-builder
Communicator passionate about agriculture
Client advocate and partner
Chief Media Strategist
Pat is a media strategist with a passion for media and agriculture and putting the pieces of the media puzzle together to achieve a targeted integrated communication plan that always put the account’s interests first.
- Integrated media strategy to reach agricultural, rural, urban and food
- Follow and trend media usage and adoption of new outreach mediums
- Great working partnerships across all mediums with vendors
Chief Project Manager
Jenny is an energetic and collaborative project manager for agriculture brands, able to oversee all phases of content production.
- 20+ years of experience
- Background in traditional, digital, print and broadcast production
- Ensures projects and deliverables are on brand, on target, on time and on budget
Director of Public Relations
David is an agricultural communications veteran with 45 years of experience in public relations, advertising and publishing.
- Specializes in crop production issues and translation of agricultural topics into compelling language for both farm and non-farm audiences.
- Heavily involved over two-and-a-half decades in Monsanto’s launch, market adoption and defense of all first- and second-generation biotech traits across cotton, soybeans and corn.
- Fluent in all crops and agricultural market segments, including weed, insect and disease control; fertilization; cotton, rice and specialty crop production; the ag retailer network; environmental issues effecting agriculture; and professional application of fertilizers and crop-protection products.
Mike is an art director with 17 years of experience, ten of which have been in agricultural communications. He has a passion for bringing concepts to life and strives to take ideas to the next level.
- Skilled creative designer
- Focused on how the creative can help achieve results
- Thrives on a collaborative process
- Lover of art
We are a consulting and marketing company specializing in agricultural issues, production, policy and sustainability. Rooster Strategic Solutions, LLC, offers strategic consulting, sustainability and agronomic expertise, media strategy, communications, digital and data-driven services.