A number of top professionals on the front lines of digital marketing in agriculture will be contributing to the Rooster Strategic Solutions inaugural Ag Marketing in the Digital Age conference on March 24, 2020, at the Four Seasons hotel in downtown St. Louis, Mo.
The conference — hosted by Rooster chief digital officer James Arnold – will feature contributions from an impressive roster of agricultural marketing all-stars, including:
- Matt Bramble, chief operating officer for Leverage Lab
- Sean Cotton, president of Coegi
- Justin Davey, content director at Meredith Agrimedia
- Stephanie Gable, vice president DDPM client relationship development at Farm Journal
- Courtney Hacker, media supervisor at The Goodway Group
- Eric Nelson, senior vice president at Dicom Marketing Services
- Eric Postma, digital director at ThinkShift
- Courtney Yuskis, vice president of digital at Farm Journal
The one-day event will cover various aspects of digital marketing with a real-world approach designed to arm attendees with insider knowledge for planning and executing better marketing programs. Planned subject matter includes data, programmatic, content marketing, search, social media, reporting and analytics, email marketing and a look at the next generation of cutting-edge digital tools.
“There will not be a more relevant and results-oriented digital conference for agrimarketers to attend this year,” says Arnold. “This event will bring together the brightest minds in ag marketing to talk through real, actionable truths and tactics. People who attend will go to work the next day and have pages of notes on how to do the job better.”
Registration is open, and the cost is $299. Register at this address: https://www.roosterstrategy.com/ag-marketing-in-the-digital-age/