Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, onboarding, administering pay, benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Manages/supports the professional development of all Rooster employees.
- Leads employee onboarding working closely with management to help foster a positive experience. Helps lead culture modeling/development at Rooster.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Manages employee review process.
- Leads the selection and administers benefit programs such as life, health, dental insurance, vision, short term and long term disability, retirement plans, and leave of absence.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and retirement plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
This is a full time, fully remote position, with laptop provided.
To apply or for more information, email founder Josh Turney.
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
This role reports directly to the Chief Project Manager with a dotted line to the Strategic Account Director
What is a Project Manager?
The PM leads project initiatives from initiation through completion by taking on the day to day management of the workflow. They have primary ownership of project scoping, planning, resourcing and estimating for the job with an eye towards delivering the quality work on scope, time and budget by working closely with team leads including Creative, Account Management, Media, and Strategy.
What will the PM do?
- Serve as day to day client contact on initiated projects
- Manage client feedback and revision process
- Oversee deployment and/or launch of work based on project scope
- Manage account workflow by providing timelines on all projects and partnering with team members, freelancers and vendors on resource allocation
- Maintain budget per client approved scope
Manages and communicates status or issues of large tactical scopes on clients to team leads
Accountable for ensuring delivery of quality work on scope, time, and budget
- Responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all programs and projects on client business
- Leads input sessions on assigned projects
- Supports the team with efficient kick off meetings
- Provides feedback to help enhance the work
- Identifies best practices on team and helps to plan implementation
- Identifies opportunities to conduct postmortems and helps to implement lessons learned on specific project work
Ensures number of FTEs align to budget and scope of their client and individual projects. Proactively identifies and secures needed resources to deliver against scope
- Responsible for ensuring alignment with team leads across client business
- Leads discussions with team on month-to-month forecasting
Partner with CD on allocating creative team and right talent to task
Responsible for ensuring forecasting on committed work is accurate and activated at appropriate time
- Reviews and approves SOWs, estimates
- Proactively monitors total budgets across assigned client business and ensures out-of-scope SOWs are elevated to team leads
- Identifies total SOW budgets based on scope or revision needs based on scope changes
- Partners with Chief Project Manager and above to ensure client assigned forecasts are up-to-date and accurate for committed work
- Determines hours for investments in partnership with team leads and approvals from Leadership
- Reviews burn rate to assess trends of project budgets and forecast alerting account team of any concerns
- Identifies best practices on team and helps to plan implementation
To apply or for more information, email Chief Operations Manager Jenny Vatterott
MEDIA DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Media Director is responsible for the philosophy, strategy, planning and presentation of the use of paid media for Rooster accounts and help guide the clients and account team on strategic media
Media Director will be
- Well-versed in all forms of media
- Have the ability to stay current with changing media landscape and media consumption
- Aware of current and past research and trends
- Experienced within the agricultural industry
- Able to understand digital reporting
Media Director will
- Have 5+ years of media planning experience
- Work closely with media team, account team, producer team and digital team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be adept at creating presentations as well as media flowcharts
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients as well as vendor representatives
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be able to multi-task
- Excel at follow-through
To apply or for more information, email Chief Media Strategist Pat Reese.
Now Hiring: Account Executive
The primary role of the account executive is to support the team in the handling client requests and developing client projects. The account executive works closely with the senior account executive and the project management team to take direction from the client and relay it to the Rooster team. In this role, the account executive also participates in the process of ideation and creation of strategy and content.
- Participate in client meetings to receive project direction and/or feedback
- Write creative briefs / direction documents
- Kick off / lead projects with the creative team
- Review and proof work to ensure client input included and free of errors
- Route work to the client
- Follow up internally and externally to meet deadlines
- Monitor and report on progress
- Participate in internal status and brainstorming meetings
- Contribute to ideation and development of strategy and content
- 2+ years of experience working in ag communications
- Solid business writing, salesmanship and presentation skills
- Proficient in coordinating work and meeting deadlines
- Ability to support the management of client budgets
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Relationship and service-oriented
- Ability to synthesize information and provide analysis
- Ability to contribute ideas, solutions; actively contribute in creative brainstorms
- Accountable team player
- Strong listening skills
- Demonstrate high-standards, client-first mentality, effective resource management, trustworthiness
- Demonstrates Rooster values – Curious. Bold. Perceptive. Nimble.
Ability to travel – Approximately 10-15%
To apply or for more information, email Senior Client Strategist Karen Pfautsch.
Now Hiring: Senior Copywriter
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for working on all agency projects and partnering with the Rooster creative team and clients to deliver the best possible creative product. Essential duties include:
- Owning the creative brief and answering it to a high standard through collaborative concept development.
- Writing, editing and proofing copy for communications in traditional and digital media, as well as collateral and social content.
- Developing deep knowledge of client brands and translating that knowledge into a unique and appropriate brand voice.
- Maintaining technical knowledge of client brand standards to ensure copy accuracy.
- Participation in client presentations and other client meetings.
- Mentoring junior creative staff as the organization grows.
- Contribute to an overall positive company culture focused on strategy and innovation.
To apply or for more information, email Chief Creative Director Cheryl Bergeron
Senior Marketing Operations & Technology manager
Now Hiring: Senior Marketing Operations & Technology Manager
The Senior Marketing Operations and Technology manager at Rooster Strategic Solutions, will guide the company’s practice in helping Rooster and its clients build world-class marketing technology stacks, adopt new technology platforms and tools, and implement efficient marketing automation. This role will adhere to best practices and strategies for any and all aspects of online and offline technology use, implementation and adoption, including back-end support to ensure ad tech and marketing tech operate seamlessly and pace toward KPIs that include both brand and business goals. From lead scoring and attribution modeling to intelligence-driven customer and retention marketing strategies, this role will ensure marketing-communications initiatives are deployed and measured efficiently with world-class technology and tools on both the front and back end.
Reporting to the CDO, the person in the position will be a key member of the growing digital arm of Rooster, supporting scalable client initiatives. This role will take a leading role in firm-wide integrated marketing-communications measurement/metrics, executing both ad-hoc reporting and dashboard development. The person in this position will partner across company functions and with both marketing and sales operations on the client side, as well as information technology, to ensure information and data flows smoothly across integrated marketing and sales functions, and supports regular executive-level reporting on campaign performance and ROI.
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Deployment, Optimization and Quality Assurance: Daily operational back-end and front end management of core systems, as well as those used to drive engagement, acquisition, optimization, retention and analytics/measurement. Make recommendations to streamline quality assurance processes and integrations to improve paid and owned channel deployment, as well as performance marketing channels and ad tech that underlie digital and demand generation strategies. Develop QA processes and analyses to measure and improve our efficacy and efficiency, as well as spend, analytics and ROI.
- Marketing Operations, Technology and Platforms: Identify areas of inefficiency for process and marketing technology optimization, and propose and implement scalable solutions to clients. Oversee implementation and successful adoption of tools and technology, including education, training, workflows and procurement aspects of contracts and agreements for martech, as well as scaling solutions and integrations for the evolution of these technologies as clients’ businesses and brands grow.
- Seamless Technology and Data Integration: Working alongside the Chief Digital Officer and the Chief Intelligence Officer in creating data strategies, supporting data management, hygiene and storage as well as security and privacy measures. Helping to unify disparate data sources and inputs across media and agency partners, social accounts, martech and other platforms in partnership with digital, media, content and other functional leadership. Ensure automated data extraction from disparate sources, as well as supporting the transforming and normalizing of data for analysis. Provide marketing analyses and insights from the data generated through marketing technology and create recommendations for actionable optimization.
- Reporting, Performance and Measurement: Lead the creation, automation, and maintenance of processes and reports to measure marketing-communications and campaign effectiveness, including return on investment, leads analysis, customer retention, list acquisition and maintenance. Develop consistent reporting on measurement (KPIs) and impacts downstream, holistically. Visualize this data through dashboards that highlight key metrics/measures and initiative performance across channels and tactics
- Maintain martech stacks, as well as tech and platforms for analytics and optimization, engagement and acquisition and customer research and insights generation
- Deep hands-on experience with a number of market-leading marketing technology and automation platforms, such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot and others
- Evaluate and help implement new technologies to improve and optimize opportunities and efficiency across marketing-communications initiatives
- Investigate, trial, and implement new technology and tools that improve the efficiency of the customer journey and experience as well as marketing impact, performance and ROI
- Benchmark client brand activities, performance, and investment against industry standards and make ongoing recommendations for improvement to leadership
- Produce and maintain a set of cross-functional, online/offline analytics reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand the state of our campaign success and impact and analyze current performance against past performance
- Produce marketing-communications reporting and analyses that support growth of the team’s knowledge base and insights around customer intelligence and behavior
- Proactively identify and conduct ad-hoc strategic analyses in partnership with leadership
- Partner to build, operate and optimize owned and paid digital channel effectiveness through technology adoption, including websites, landing page and email marketing campaigns as well as performance marketing channels and conversion paths
- Work across teams/clients to identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness, including scoring, audience segmentation, offer optimization, nurture flows and reporting and analytics
- Develop collaborative working relationships with cross-functional partners at multiple levels across the company.
- Support clients in ensuring marketing technology creates seamless identification and distribution of leads and customer opportunities to relevant decision-makers; collaborate cross-functionally on pipeline performance and optimization
- Develop and manage agreements, budgets and martech plans as well as provide timely and accurate forecasts, budgets and other management tools internally and externally
- Advanced analytical data analyses and visualization skills (Excel, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or management, data science, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years working in a growth-focused marketing operations, marketing technology, marketing automation or marketing analytics environment
- Experience developing lead scoring, nurture strategies, customer retention strategies and attribution modeling, both online and offline
- Deep first-hand and operational experience with various enterprise marketing technology, tools and automation platforms, including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and other martech and ad tech suites
- A passion and technical prowess for marketing technology and automation
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivery measurable brand and business results, as well as driving efficiency through data and technology
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, particularly with cross functional teams of varying levels
- Effective project management and prioritization skills with a growth mindset (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Experience working with in agriculture a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
To apply or for more information, email Chief Digital Officer James Arnold.