Answering key questions like:
What effective digital tactic am I missing?
How do I maximize social media efficiently?
How do I deploy search most effectively?
9 – Welcome, Opening, Setting the Expectations
9:30 – Content Marketing (PANEL)
10 – Programmatic (PANEL)
10:30-10:55 – Break
10:55-11 – “Trends in Transition”
11 – Musts and must nots in 2020
11:30 – Search
Noon-12:55 – Networking Lunch
12:55-1 – “Trends in Transition”
1 – Social Media
1:30 – Analytics
2-2:25 – Break
2:25-2:30 – “Trends in Transition”
2:30 – Privacy, Regulations and Data
3 – Emerging technologies, closing thoughts, takeaways and reminders
4 – Happy Hour!
- Rooster Digital Conference Rescheduled
- Why You Should Sign Up for the AMIDA Event
- Ag Marketing in the Digital Age speaker press release
- Why this is the best digital conference to attend in 2020
- Hear Chief Digital Officer James Arnold’s take on Ag Marketing in the Digital Age
- Ag Marketing in the Digital Age press release
- The Four Seasons Hotel (314) 881-5757. Mention Rooster Strategic Solutions to be a part of the room block for the night of Monday, July 13.
CONFIRMED CONTRIBUTORS (Feb. 5):
Chief Digital Officer at Rooster Strategic Solutions
Social Media Project Manager at Rooster Strategic Solutions
President and Co-Founder at Coegi
Content Director at Meredith Agrimedia
Vice President DDPM Client Relationship Development at Farm Journal Media
Media Supervisor at The Goodway Group
SVP, Media Director at Dicom Marketing Services, Inc.
Digital Director at ThinkShift
CEO and Co-Founder at Leverage Lab
VP Digital at Farm Journal
We are a consulting and marketing company specializing in agricultural issues, production, policy and sustainability. Rooster Strategic Solutions, LLC, offers strategic consulting, sustainability and agronomic expertise, media strategy, communications, digital and data-driven services.