If not for a virus-forced quarantine, many of us would be in St. Louis today immersed in the latest wisdom in digital marketing and sales in agriculture. Rooster’s Ag Marketing in the Digital Age (AMiDA) event was postponed from March 25 to July 14, and if you aren’t registered yet, you should plan to attend.
While we shouldn’t get together in person, we an still close the knowledge gap in agriculture as it relates to areas of digital marketing and sales. In fact, I have broken it down similarly to how the day’s event would have played out. So, spend a few minutes learning more about digital, from articles, enewsletters and microcasts, and join us in July in St. Louis.
- Rooster Cast: Content Marketing: Research into top-performing content types and strategies
- Rooster Cast: Content in 2020: Expand your content types, deliver quality
- Rooster Cast: Don’t Do Content Like This: The mistakes still happening in the area of content marketing
- How to determine your next programmatic partner: There are a lot of vendors wanting to help either you or themselves
- Rooster Cast: Following the Programmatic Money: A quick breakdown of the transaction details
- Rooster Cast: Grow Up Programmatic: We aren’t doing all that programmatic can do
If you would like to sign up to receive the Digital Intelligence Report from Rooster Strategic Solutions, register here.
- Digital Intelligence Report: March 2020 v. 2
- Digital Intelligence Report: March 2020
- Digital Intelligence Report: February 2020 v.2
- Digital Intelligence Report: February 2020
- Stellar Social on a Shoestring Budget: A Case Study: The ingredients to creating a following
- How Can I Tell if our Social Media Program is Working?: The ingredients to determine if your strategy is successful
- Rooster Cast: Paid Social: Understand the algorithms, be more effective
- Get More Meaning from Your Metrics: Setting new expectations in the area of digital performance
- What are the Best KPIs to Measure Marketing Tactics?: Click-through rate DOES NOT stand alone as the key performance indicator for digital
- Rooster Cast: A New Digital Metric: What are attention units?
Privacy, Regulations and Data
- Rooster Cast: Third-Party Data: How trashy is the data you are using
- Rooster Cast: Don’t Send That Email: When emotion is inserted into the email process, pause
- Rooster Cast: Rethinking Digital: Turn your digital approach upside down and it will be better
- Rooster Cast: Digital Marketing Terms: DSP, SSP, social boosting, promoted posts, paid social, programmatic, etc.